Below are some benefits eating or taking cocumba as juice do to your skin
1. Promotes Weight Loss: Dr. Anju Sood, a Bangalore-based Nutritionist says, “Cucumber juice is a powerhouse of antioxidants and hence boosts metabolism and results in weight loss.” , “It is low on calories – a great option for those watching their weight.
2. Hydrates Your Body:Shilpa Arora says, “Cucumber is made of up to 95% water and two compounds – ascorbic acid and caffeic acid – which prevent water retention. Due to its high water content, it boosts your body’s hydration and flushes out toxins.
3. Relieves Constipation: Dr. Sood says, “Cucumber juice is light on the bowel, acts like a natural laxative and can be a remedy for chronic constipation.
4. Boosts Immunity: Dr. B. N. Sinha, Ayurvedic Expert says, “Cucumber juice provides the body with a whole slew of minerals, hormones and compounds which help in protecting your body from diseases. It is loaded with antioxidants and also protects you from seasonal infections such as viral.
5. Detoxes Your Body: “Due to its high water content, cucumber juice cleanses the body by removing toxic and old waste materials. It makes for a powerful detox drink,” says Shilpa. You can also pair it with lemon and mint for better results.
6. Regulates Blood Pressure:“Cucumber juice encourages the proper functioning of the body. It contains magnesium which can help prevent high and low blood pressure