While diet typically plays the largest role in weight gain, other factors — such as stress and lack of sleep — may contribute as well.
weight gain can be extremely frustrating, especially when you don’t know what’s causing it.
Here are 9 causes of extra weight gain.
1. You eat too many highly processed foods
2. You eat too much sugar
3. You have a sedentary lifestyle
4. You engage in yo-yo dieting
5. You have an undiagnosed medical issue
6. You don’t get enough sleep
7. You don’t eat enough whole foods
8. You’re stressed out
9. You eat too many calories